Transformer oil is an oil that is stable at high temperatures and has excellent electrical insulating properties.
- It is IS 335 marked.
- It is used in oil cooled Transformers.
- It is also used in oil cooled Servo Voltage stabilizers.
- It is also used in Capacitors
- It is also used in Circuit breakers.
- Transformer Oil is responsible for protecting the transformer’s main core and the winding.
- Transformer Oil is also acts as insulation so that it could protect winding from direct contact with the oxygen and stop any kind of oxidation reaction.
- It absorbs the excess amount of heat when transformer is operational and keeps the transformer cool from inside.
- It is contamination free.
- It is properly tested.